One to One Bespoke Parenting Guidance
- I can help you as a first time parent to develop the parenting style you wish to have and help you set up a prepared environment to aid development before or after your little one's arrival.
- I can enhance your existing parenting skills by offering you different ways to interact with your child and show you ways to help your child develop their social, language and independence skills.
- I can help you set up your own Montessori Area in your home to help you create a rich learning environment for your child. I can also guide you on the best materials and activities to buy.
- I can give you Montessori support and advice to help you deal with any issues you may be having with behaviour, eating or toileting and find the best solution for you and your child.
- If you have chosen to Home School your child I can offer support with this in a variety of different ways.
Group Parenting Classes
Through the Aid to Life initiative I offer small parent workshops to give you a Montessori perspective on child development and offer ways in which you can support this. This programme is set up for birth to three years of age.
I offer language and maths tutoring for children between the ages of 3-8 years using Montessori Materials. I also specialise in working with children who have special educational needs. I can also help to prepare your child for starting school. Tutoring is from £40 per hour