One to One Bespoke Parenting Guidance
- Are you a first time parent? Want to develop the parenting style you wish to have and set up a prepared environment to aid development before or after your little one's arrival?
- Want to enhance your existing parenting skills? Learn different ways to interact with your child and discover tips to help your child develop their social, language and independence skills.
- Fed up of a house full of toys and clutter your child does not play with? Learn how to set up a Montessori area in your home to help you create a rich learning environment for your child. I can also guide you on the best materials and activities to buy.
- I can give you Montessori support and advice to help you deal with any issues you may be having with behaviour, eating or toileting and find the best solution for you and your child.
- Home Schooling and need support with how to support your child?
Group Parenting Classes
Through the Aid to Life initiative I offer small parent workshops to give you a Montessori perspective on child development and offer ways in which you can support this. This programme is set up for birth to three years of age.
I offer language and maths tutoring for children between the ages of 3-8 years using Montessori Materials. I also specialise in working with children who have special educational needs. I can also help to prepare your child for starting school. Tutoring is from £40 per hour